Complement your cup of tea or hand-roasted coffee with a homemade quick-and-easy baked treat.
Please use Organic Virgin Coconut Oil to fry or grease a baking dish.
RECIPES USING ORGANIC NON-GMO INGREDIENTS, AND MAPLE SUGAR
Ideas, preparation and design © WiseTeaGarden.com.
3. Lower the heat. With a table spoon, put small amounts of dough into pan (they will round naturally). Fry each side until golden. *Note: It can be a good idea to check if dough thick enough and does not stick to the frying pan - if so, add a bit more flour, mix well. **Optional: Sprinkle with shredded unsweetened coconut, or add it, 1 table spoon, to the dough. This recipe is great with Cream Earl Grey or coffee.
3. Add eggs, one at a time. Mix well until smooth.
4. Mix flour with baking powder, add to the butter mixture. Combine well.
5. Using a fork, evenly spread the dough in the 3" x 9" pie pan. Put raspberries on the top making rows, very close to each other, and just slightly pushing each berry into the dough.
6. Bake approx. 15-20 min until golden. Remove from oven and, while the pie is hot, dust with 2 tablespoons of maple sugar. It is great to be consumed hot or cold, with Ashanti or Organic Maple Black Tea, or your favourite Black Tea.
5. Spoon 1 slightly heaped Tbsp onto greased parchment paper and shape each piece into small towers. Bake approx. 10-15 min until golden. Remove from oven and cool a bit. Then remove from the parchment paper. These cookies could be an awesome addition to a cup of your favourite coffee.
1. Prepare 12 Unbleached-paper Baking Cups, small size, or your favourite, and a cavity muffin pan. Put paper muffin cups in the muffin pan. Preheat convection oven to 410°F.
2. Remove peel and mesh defrosted bananas with maple sugar until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, and melted butter by small portions. Combine well. Add dried cranberries, grated chocolate, orange skin cubes. Mix well.
3. Combine flour and baking powder. Using a table spoon, gently stir into banana-cranberry mixture just to moisten - slowly move spoon from bottom to top to mix. Do not over-mix. Spoon 1 heaped Tbsp into each muffin cup. Bake approx. 15 min until golden and a wooden stick comes clear from the inside of any muffin. Enjoy them hot or cooled.
1. Prepare 12 Unbleached-paper Baking Cups, small size, or your favourite, and a cavity muffin pan of your choice.
Put paper muffin cups in the muffin pan. Preheat convection oven to 395°F.
2. Remove peel and mesh defrosted bananas with maple sugar. Beat eggs into the banana mixture, one at a time. Add melted butter and almond extract. Combine well. Cut dried apricots into small strips, add to banana mixture.
3. Combine flour and baking powder.Using a table spoon, gently stir into banana-cranberry mixture just to moisten - slowly move spoon from bottom to top to mix. Do not over-mix. Spoon 1 slightly heaped Tbsp into each muffin cup. Bake approx. 15 min until golden and a wooden stick comes clear from the inside of any muffin. The best to enjoy them while they are hot, or please warm in an oven before consuming.
Beat eggs into cottage cheese, mix well using a fork to make more or less smooth texture. Add Maple Sugar and Organic Orange Flavour, beating until combined. Stir flour and a tiny pinch of salt. The dough should be sticky and tender. Do not use extra flour in dough, just 5 Tsp maximum, otherwise the texture of fritters will be similar to rubber. The main ingredient in this recipe is the pressed dry cottage cheese.
Prepare a floured surface. With wet hands, make small balls (5-6 cm | 2" in diameter), put them on a floured surface and flatten each ball to a small disc » turning each side and cover a fritter with flour so it won't stick to the frying pan.
Put 2 Tsp of Organic Coconut Oil in the frying pan and slowly heat. As soon as oil is hot, put fritters onto the frying pan and fry on a light-medium heat turning sides until golden. Remove onto the plate when cooked. Serve warm or cold with Organic Strawberry Jam and Almond Amaretto Biscotti Roobois or Tuscany Pear Rooibos.
Scented, Flavoured | Rooibos | Herbal | Tea Spices | Organic Coffee | Cacao, Hot Chocolate
Organic Chocolate | Organic Nuts | Dried Fruits | Organic Maple Syrup | Honey | Vanilla
Cane Sugar | Maple Sugar | Organic Flour | Organic Grains | Organic Legumes | Flax, Hemp
Nut Butters | Organic Snacks | Organic Bread | Coconut Foods | Ginger Foods | Seaweed
Organic Spices | Organic Dairy | Organic Produce | Organic Grocery | Organic Bakery
Paraphernalia, Eco Bakeware | Dish Soap, Tabs | Natural Cleaning | Product Index »
Premium Whole Leaf Canadian Lab-Tested and Certified Deluxe, Organic, and Rare Teas.
Product Index » Order and Payment » Shipping Guide » News » Membership » Policy » About » Contact »
All rights reserved. Information is updated daily.
Website comments to webmaster.
Images, photography, and content are copyright protected.
Please do not use the visual content without our prior permission.