*Restock mid-NOV: Chocosol® Medium Roast Organic Mexican Beans, mid-DEC: Colombian.
Please enjoy your favourite plain brew, or add more flavours to your cup by using spices. With a tiny pinch of freshly ground cardamom, you will get Cardamom Coffee - a playful and romantic bouquet in the cup. Add cardamom into just brewed coffee (seeds of 1 medium-large pod per 200ml cup). To make Vanilla Coffee, please add a half (or whole) of a Vanilla Bean's 'caviar' (per 200ml). Coconut Coffee - add a 1/4 tea spoon of virgin unrefined cold-pressed Coconut oil or Coconut Cream, gently stir. Lavender Coffee: Add a pinch of Organic Lavender Blossoms, stir, infuse for a minute or two. Here is the recipe of The Most Delicious: Add a pinch of Organic Cardamom, a pinch of French Sapphire Blue Lavender, and 1 tea spoon of Organic Maple Sugar to a just brewed cup. Gently stir and infuse about one minute.
Mount Hagen® ORGANIC ARABICA, GROUND
A superior blend made using ecologically cultivated, hand selected and hand-picked beans from highlands of Papua New Guinea, Peru and Honduras. Fair Traded from small-scale farmers. Sun-dried and gently roasted. Fresh and finely ground for coffee machines, french press. Made in Germany.
Gentle Roast Profile: Elegant, clean aroma and taste with opulent overtones and perfectly well-balanced acidity.
Storage notes: The fine aroma lasts longer when the Mount Hagen is left in its package, and kept in an
air-tight jar in the fridge.
BB: JULY 27-2021
Ingredients: Organic Arabica Coffee Beans Grade A.
Price (CAD), 250 g Pack: $14.99 /each
NOTES: • Please be advised that the best temperature to brew a perfect cup of coffee is 95°C - just a bit lower than the boiling point of water. • Better not to add any spices with strong flavours or aroma such as turmeric, peppers, cinnamon (unless it is a Ceylon cinnamon).
ORGANIC COFFEE WITH CARDAMOM
Recipe and Ideas © Wise Tea Garden®
To achieve the most fragrant, buttery cup with less caffeine, brew Medium Roast Organic Coffee in a similar way as a tea:
- Grind a small amount of beans finely into a powder, and put 2 teaspoons (2x15ml) into a cup (200ml).
- Boil fresh distilled water (the water should be fresh, not boiled previously). As soon as start to boil, remove from heat and let it cool for about 1.5-2 minutes (the temperature of water should be around 95℃).
- Pour the water over the coffee. Do not stir.
- Cover with a saucer, and wait patiently for about a minute.
- Remove saucer. Add freshly ground cardamom (seeds of 1 medium-large pod per 200ml cup) or please open a large cardamom pod, scoop seeds from the inside and add to the cup. Using a teaspoon slightly stir the brew, and enjoy the thick and rich in flavour coffee. Extra: Add 1/4 tea spoon of Organic Lemon Zest for a fully-balanced, superbly perfect cup.
Add Granulated Maple Sugar if you wish.
ORGANIC COFFEE WITH CARDAMOM IN A CLAY MUG.
Mug is handcrafted in Mexico for ChocoSol®.
Photography © Wise Tea Garden®.
Estate Black |
Scented, Flavoured |
Purple Leaf |
Tea Spices |
Ashanti Coffee |
Organic Cacao |
Organic Chocolate |
Organic Nuts |
Dried Fruits |
Maple Syrup |
Organic Flour |
Organic Grains |
Organic Produce |
Organic Grocery |
Organic Beans |
Organic Cooking Oils |
Paraphernalia, Eco Bakeware |
Organic Bakery |
Product Index »
Copyright © 2005-2019 Wise Tea Garden®, Irene & Mr.Sheep® Company
Premium Whole Leaf Canadian Lab-Tested and Certified Deluxe, Organic, and Rare Teas.
Product Index »
Order and Payment »
Shipping Guide »
All rights reserved. Information is updated daily.
Website comments to
Images, photography, and content are copyright protected.
Please do not use the visual content without our prior permission.